Calon-calon Pilihan

The campus's election is just around the corner. When I see the name list of the contesting candidates, I was quite excited to see a few of my friends will be in the election. But is not a surprise for me as I had seen how they work and I know that they deserve to be in the election and also to holds a position in the Students Representative Council (MPP)

As a friend, I know that I have to give a strong support to them in order for them to try their best in bringing UMP's name  to a higher level.

And, they are....



Adib Nor Azahar
 This is actually my housemate, so I am giving my full support to ensure I have an MPP in my house. :-)
Kerusi : Fakulti Sains Komputer dan Kejuruteraan Perisian 


Fuad Fikri bin Amir
This is my former schoolmate back in MRSM Langkawi and he had been one of my EXCO before and
for me, he is a suitable candidate for a post in the MPP.
Kerusi : UMUM


 Calvin Lee Weng Leong
One of my EXCO in SCITEXS and also one of my most trusted man in the organization. 
A good worker and also a good leader.
Kerusi : Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi Industri


Jamilah Mat Isa
She's actually a friend of mine ( I dont remember how we met :-) ). But I know, she will be doing a hell of a job if she wins this election
Kerusi : Fakulti Kejuruteraan Awam dan Sumber Alam

 Zaifatul Sarah Zarin
She is one of my junior in debate. Had been involving in various leadership program. I believe, she can really discover the true leadership in her by contesting in this election
Kerusi : Fakulti Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik


Faisal Nawawi
He is one of my classmate and can be said as my orang kanan in SCITEXS. Had been one of the member of the Ahli Jawatankuasa Khas Presiden SCITEXS when I was the president.
Kerusi : Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi Industri


Ismail Nukka
Often called Noh Hujan (because of his hairstyle), this shy young man is one of my classmate. The minute I know that he is contesting, I directly offers him my help to become one of his jentera.
Kerusi : UMUM


Azwan Affandi
Currently, he is one of my housemate ( Adib's roomate). I know him since I am in first year. We had fought together as a team in Pertandingan Debat Diraja 2009 in Universiti Malaya. An active students, I hope, he can win so that he can discover his true potential.
Kerusi : UMUM

Qamaruddin Mohd Fauzi
He is my friend in debate. Currently studying in UMP Pekan. Had been a real helper in bringing UMP's debate team to a higher level.
Kerusi : Fakulti Kejuruteraan Mekanikal


Honeylet Ullap
I know her when I was in first year. Although, we are not actually "best friend", but, when I know that she is contesting, I had made up my mind, that I will help her in winning this election
Kerusi : Fakulti Kejuruteraan Awam dan Sumber Alam


Those are among the candidates that I had given my full support to them. So, for student of Universiti Malaysia Pahang, remeber to cast your vote on the 22nd February 2011. See you there!!!



No comments: