- 3 bowl of patience
- professionalism (to avoid from cursing the operator or the front desk girl)
- strong determination (especially after the operator told you that the person you want to talk to is unavailable after hours of waiting)
For dealing with phone.
- No credit limit (for postpaid user)
- At least got Rm50 credit(prepaid user) (essential in order to get the chance to speak to a particular person-you can also enjoy the ding-dong music![while waiting for the person to be connected to you])
- Loudspeaker enable phone ( so that you can play computer games while waiting for someone to pickup your call). Games that can be played
ii)The Sim (you'll manage to get 2 child b4 they pickup ur call)
iii)Left4Dead(win the hardest level [the boathouse])
iv)You can also write a blog like this.
- Phone that can be set to auto-redial (believe me, you'll need it)
- Full battery ( essential as you'll need to call them over and over again)
When dealing directly
- Time (you'll spend your whole day just to take care of one problem)
- Money ( most probably you need to go to the nearest mamak stall before your job is done)-this may need to be done more than once.
- patience ( important-especially when you were told that the person you are seeing is having a meeting but you can only see he/she is chatting with his/her colleagues when you had sneak from the back door.