- Application for a study visit to United States under the "Study of the U.S. Institute on New Media and Politics" program, organized by the United States government. Status : rejected
- Application for Bahasa Melayu facilitator for students of the Northern Illinois University (NIU). Status : rejected
- And the latest, is the Bayer Young Environmental Envoy, Status : rejected
- and before I forget, I also failed Bayer's last year.
But, I'll not be looking for any KB Mall to jump. I just look back, and see what I had achieved over the years. Such as;
- Leading a team for a research in Cambodia.
- Becoming the president of my faculty during first year
- Being able to present about the university's policies in a public university in China
- Leading the university's internationalisation taskforce
- Had done a leadership program for the juniors on which 95% of the participant had now be the university's top student leaders.
- and now, I'm still handling the faculty's international relation taskforce.
When I look again, I just failed a few of the small things, yet, achieving something a lot bigger. and, i need to live with the fact that, I am awesome...
ps : yes, this is bragging.. :-)